TUITION FOR 2017-18
Bishop John J. Snyder High School warmly welcomes students from other countries. The college-preparatory academics they receive at BJS will prepare them for a return to school in their home country or for the college application process in the United States.
Tuition for one international student for the 2017/18 school year is $13, 000
- This fee covers all costs associated with attending Bishop John J. Snyder High School including tuition, registration fees, insurance, student services, SEVIS administration fees, graduation fee (if applicable) and technology fees. It does not include the cost of uniforms, books, school/class supplies (including field trips or other activities) or athletic fees.
- Transportation may be needed, and is available, from certain parts of metro Jacksonville. The fee to utilize this transportation is not included in the tuition/fee.
- Transcript evaluation for diploma seeking students is not included in the cost of tuition.
- Bishop John J. Snyder High School does not find host families for exchange students. The host family stipend is not included in the $13,000.
- Tuition refunds are at the discretion of the school.
Become a Host Family
Opening your home to an International Student is a rewarding experience for families. Your family will have the opportunity to learn new customs while hosting a student from another country. In turn, you will help a student from another country to learn about our customs and practices. All host families receive a monthly stipend to offset any costs. Host families are expected to provide room and board (students may share a room but must have their own bed) including all meals. Students will attend Bishop Snyder High School and are expected to participate fully in your family’s activities and plans. To learn more about this wonderful opportunity, contact our Admissions Office for more details.