Joy Pichardo • Director of Campus Ministry
Hannah Gonzalez-Chavez • Campus Minister
"Mission Trips are a wonderful way for our students to serve others and
strengthen their faith through fellowship."
The Office of Campus Ministry plays a role in the goal of forming students of competence, conscience, and compassion with a commitment to Christian Service. The department coordinates opportunities for spiritual growth, and oversees the Christian Service Program. The Campus Ministers serve the faculty and students as Christian witnesses. They also provide religious academic resources and pastoral counseling. All are welcome to come by the Office of Campus Ministry at any time.
Campus Ministry plans the following opportunities which encourage students to grow in their Catholic faith:
- school-wide and class liturgies
- morning-prayer services
- Reconciliation in Advent and Lent
- monthly Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- 12th -grade Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist
- weekly Rosary
- annual grade-level retreats
- the annual summer mission trip
- service clubs
- food and clothing drives
- special school-wide Pro-Life prayer service
- Catholic Schools Week
- Vocation Awareness Week
- guest speakers
- Project SOS (Strengthening our Students) presentations
Spectrum is a program that fosters emotional healing among children grieving a loss from death or divorce. The campus ministers serve as coordinators of this ministry.