Bishop John J. Snyder High School warmly welcomes students from other countries. The college-preparatory academics at Bishop Snyder High School prepares students for a return to school in their home country or for college in the United States. Many of our international students have successfully applied to colleges and universities in the United States.
Tuition for one international student for the 2020-2021 school year is $15,000
- This fee covers all costs associated with attending Bishop John J. Snyder High School including tuition, registration fees, insurance, student services, SEVIS administration fees, graduation fee (if applicable) and technology fees. It does not include the cost of uniforms, books, school/class supplies (including field trips or other activities) or athletic fees.
- Transportation may be needed, and is available, from certain parts of metro Jacksonville.The transportation fee is not included in the cost of tuition.
- Transcript evaluation for diploma seeking students is not included in the cost of tuition.
- Bishop John J. Snyder High School does not find host families for exchange students. The host family stipend is not included in the $15,000.
- Tuition refunds are at the discretion of the school.
Become a Host Family
Opening your home to an International Student is a rewarding experience for families. Families have the opportunity to learn new customs when hosting a student from another country. In turn, you will help an international student learn about our customs and practices. Host families may receive a monthly stipend to offset any costs. Host families are expected to provide room and board (students may share a room but must have their own bed) including all meals. Students will attend Bishop Snyder High School, and they are expected to participate fully in family activities and plans. To learn more about this wonderful opportunity, contact our Admissions Office for details.