Track and Field
Head Coach: Nathan Stanley
Assistant Coach: Dominique Cook
Preparing for the Spring Season - Things to do NOW!
1. Sign your athlete up for the Track and Field team.
2. We are excited to announce that all information for Track and Field, including schedule, important forms and any other pertinent information, will be available on the bishopsnyder.org website.
3. Training schedule for the rest of 2021: starting November 1, we will train 4 days/week, Monday-Thursday. In January, we will start 5 days/week.
4. The window for ordering T&F player packages is earlier due to supply chain issues. Baker's Sporting Goods is the provider of the T&F player package, and you can order your athletes PP here. Orders must be placed by November 8.
All athletes, including returners, are required to order:
- new uniform top
- Boys have the choice of sleeveless compression jersey or loose fit jersey
- new uniform bottom
- Sprinters and distance runners have have the choice of spandex shorts or loose fit shorts (distance style)
- Throwers may order spandex or the longer loose fit shorts
- Performance T-shirt.
All new athletes must purchase:
- Warm up top
- Warm up bottom
- Crew sweatshirt
- Duffel bag or backpack
If you have any questions about the Track and Field Program at Bishop John Snyder High School, please email Coach Stanley or Coach Cook. We are looking forward to a great season!